5 Critical Tips For Buying In A Seller’s Market This summer, quality homes are being scooped up almost as fast as they’re being listed – and for top price. Yes, it’s a seller’s
- user7263549 Bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $35
- user7007272 Showed home in 2013 in Cedar Grove, Toms River, NJ 08753
- - user25792591 Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $
- user91925797 Showed home in 2012 in Wall Township, NJ.
- user3096409 Showed home in 2012 in Northfield, NJ 08225.
- user84369686 Found a tenant for a home in Ocean Heights, Linwood, NJ
- atastoinspiration Found a tenant for a home in Singac, Woodland Park,
- andrew desantis1 Bought a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $300K
- suzannefrey Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $275K
Last Week’s economic readings included reports on inflation, mortgage rates, new jobless claims and consumer sentiment. Inflation Slows in June The Consumer Price Index for June inched down to
Many homeowners are looking for ways to maximize on their investment. One idea that is gaining popularity is a space set aside for aging parents known as an In-law apartments. These additions are