Are you thinking about buying a vacation home? Maybe owning two homes is part of your retirement dream. Maybe you’d like to have a second home in your favorite holiday locale. If you are thinking
- user7263549 Bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $35
- user7007272 Showed home in 2013 in Cedar Grove, Toms River, NJ 08753
- - user25792591 Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $
- user91925797 Showed home in 2012 in Wall Township, NJ.
- user3096409 Showed home in 2012 in Northfield, NJ 08225.
- user84369686 Found a tenant for a home in Ocean Heights, Linwood, NJ
- atastoinspiration Found a tenant for a home in Singac, Woodland Park,
- andrew desantis1 Bought a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $300K
- suzannefrey Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $275K
Last week’s economic reports included readings on job openings and inflation along with weekly readings on mortgage rates and new jobless claims. Job Openings Hit Third Highest Reading on
Positive economic growth numbers are always cause for celebration and the second quarter GDP just went vertical. After nearly four years of sub-par growth, the real GDP hit 4.1 percent in the second